Customer Success Manager
- Customer onboarding
- On-going support
- Consultative calls
- Strategic planning
- Customer outreach
- Customer marketing
Working closely with CMNTY’s Account Executive and Software Development Team, CSMs also structure and run proof of concepts with prospective customers, identifying, developing and launching key business uses with success criteria that demonstrate the value of CMNTY.
Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping CMNTY’s customers improve their online community projects and be successful with CMNTY Platform.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for CMNTY that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on CMNTY best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer team members and partner with CMNTY’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
If you think you meet these requirements and are interested in the job, please send your CV and motivation to careers@CMNTY.com.