We are looking for someone to join our Customer Success Manager team in New York. This is a full-time position.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers. Ensuring they launch their online community successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from CMNTY.
CSMs entrust with new and long-term customers and work with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels. Which helps drive increased adoption of CMNTY Platform and improves the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for CSMs is helping customers structure and manage company wide online community deployments. In addition, coaching the customer’s project team on CMNTY’s deployment methodology. Also helping them to develop an appropriate strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value of online communities.
Working closely with CMNTY’s Sales Executive and Software Development Team. Moreover, CSMs structure and run proof of concepts with prospective customers, identifying, developing and launching key business uses with success criteria that demonstrate the value of CMNTY.
Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert. A Customer Success Manager is continually focused on helping some CMNTY’s customers improve their online community projects. Which leads to people being successful with CMNTY Platform.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for CMNTY that drive adoption. And that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on CMNTY best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer team members and partner with CMNTY’s Sales Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Moreover, Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Finally, to help drive customer references and case studies.
CMNTY Platform is an intuitive platform that doesn’t only help you connect & inspire people. It helps you understand what excites, motivates and concerns them without needing special skills. Furthermore, the CMNTY Platform lets you create a place where members can share stories, experiences, and the wildest of ideas.
But if you don’t have time to start a community from scratch. There is a software that enables you to launch a community instantly. It allows you to start small and it grows when you grow.
Of course we are happy and proud for getting this recognition, and will continue to make sure user experience remains one of our top priorities in designing our software!
If you think you meet these requirements and are interested in the job, please send your CV and motivation to newyork@CMNTY.com attn: Maxim Schram.