We are looking for someone to join our AE team in New York.
CMNTY is seeking exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same. We are searching for an exceptional sales person to focus on our largest customers and opportunities. So, the successful candidate will understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using CMNTY most effectively.
This role needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments and customers, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Firstly, ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Thus, establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for CMNTY through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value of CMNTY throughout the adoption cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build CMNTY awareness within organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with CMNTY teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Additionally, You initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Software Development, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Also, monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- Lastly, serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Firstly, 5+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Additionally, the ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Additional, having the ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Lastly, some travel required
If you think you meet these requirements and are interested in the job, please send your CV and motivation to careers@CMNTY.com attn: Maxim Schram.