Customer Success Manager
We are looking for people to join our Customer Success Manager team. We have positions in both our New York office and our Eindhoven office. This is a full-time position.
What is the Customer Success Team?
Our Customer Success Team advises and guides a wide variety of customers. Ensuring customers launch their online community successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from CMNTY. Therefore, as a CSMs we entrust you with new and long-term customers. You will work with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels, to drive increased adoption of CMNTY Platform and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
A major area of responsibility for CSMs is helping customers structure and thus manage company wide online community deployments. Additionally, coaching the customer’s project team on CMNTY’s deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value of online communities.
Task will include but are not limited to:
- Customer onboarding
- On-going support
- Consultative calls
- Strategic planning
- Customer outreach
- Customer marketing
Who will you be working with?
Furthermore, you will be working closely with CMNTY’s Account Executive and Software Development Team. CSMs also structure and run proof of concepts with potential customers, identifying, developing and launching key business uses with success criteria that demonstrate the value of CMNTY.
Additionally, you will be part coach, project manager, business consultant and part product expert. Our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping CMNTY’s customers improve their online community projects and, especially relevant, how to be successful with their CMNTY Platform.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience by putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for CMNTY that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on CMNTY best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer team members and partner with CMNTY’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Finally, help drive customer references and case studies.
If you think you meet these requirements and are interested in the job, please send your CV and motivation to careers@CMNTY.com attn: Maxim Schram.