We are looking for someone to join our Sales and Consultants team in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
What you will be doing
The field of online communities is changing continuously. That's why we attach great value to personal contact with our large base of clients and prospects. Our goal is to give them the best experience possible while using our community platform and its supporting tools. Your main responsibility will be to identify and approach leads and converting them into clients. And furthermore:
- Contact leads, respond to RFIs and RFPs, give pitch presentations and give demos;
- Guide prospects through the on boarding process and the use of their trial platform;
- Feed platform and process improvements back to the management team;
What we offer
A challenging job in a company that allows you to grow your skills and knowledge to a higher level. Plus a competitive salary, flexible hours and a pension scheme. Our team is creative and the atmosphere is informal. Visit our Facebook page to learn more about us!
What we ask of you
- Polytechnical (HBO) or University level thinking;
- A client and solution focused mindset;
- A high degree of structure of your work and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
What we also find important
We find it important you feel comfortable working both stand-alone and in a team. You are naturally interested in technology, new media and market research. If you think you meet these requirements and are interested in the job, please send your CV and motivation to esther@CMNTY.com.