Innovation and co-creation platforms can quickly provide you with new ideas and fresh perspectives. If two heads are better than one, imagine what crowdsourcing ideas with a whole community could mean!
- Co-develop your product or service offering by gathering experts, fans, partners or anyone who deeply cares.
- Reach your goals faster by harnessing the creativity of the crowd. Enable people to build on each others ideas.
- Understand people’s opinions before going to market. Optimize your offering while insights unfold.
- Make community-driven decisions that lead to better products and services, lower costs and more sales.
- Phonebloks This platform was created to crowdsource ideas for a new, innovative tech project: a modular phone with swappable parts so that functions and features could be upgraded and replaced individually and as needed without having to replace the entire phone. The community managers talked to the community about their idea and asked members to help them come up with the best way to achieve their vision. Around 35,000 members registered for this platform, and they worked collaboratively on this idea.
- Bruynzeel Storage Systems This community was created to generate ideas for creative, innovative, and efficient storage systems. The gamification engine and webshop were integral parts of this community because they helped reward participation and engage community members. Members who won competitions and accumulated the most points were awarded with exciting prizes like a trip to attend a workshop in Shanghai, iPads, and many more.
- Waterweg Wonen Waterweg Wonen created this community so that it could be used by the housing cooperative to collect the opinions and ideas from a city. This helped the company determine their course of action for building and zoning for the coming years. Attitudes and opinions of the community members were taken very seriously and helped shape important and lasting decisions being made that affected their everyday lives.
- Profacts - Banking Community Profacts created this innovation and co-creation community to do research on the experiences that youths had with big banks and financial institutions and their attitudes about them. Questions were posed to community members and the answers, experiences, and ideas that were collected were then analyzed to help the bank improve processes and messaging to appeal to the younger generation.
Challenge Engage members and Crowdsource insights with idea contests and competitions.
Stepboard Guide your community through a series of experiences and gather feedback.
Gamification Leverage our built-in Gamification Engine to incentivize participation.
- Customer Community
- Insights Community
- Private Social Network
- Innovation Community
- Employee Community
- B2B Community