Innovative researchers use CMNTY because our advanced tools and sophisticated analytics allow you to build stronger relationships with your online community, get better data, and dig deeper into quant and qual to get better results.
- Collect research data using both quantitative & qualitative tools in one, easy to use, integrated platform.
- Suitable for diary studies, online focus groups, IHUT, customer journey, employee research and much more.
- Reach panel members no matter where they are or when they are awake.
- Turn panel members into brand enthusiasts. Reward participation and create followers for life.
Branddoctors - Consuminded
Consuminded is a multi client platform managed by Branddoctors Dialogue.
Members are asked to respond to questions and participate in activities that relate to a wide range of subjects and topics.
The variety of ways in which members can participate keeps them engaged, allowing Branddoctors to gather community insights quickly and provide fast turnaround for their own clients.
OPM Group/GFS Final - Food Futures
The Food Futures Public Panel Project ran for one year from April 2015 to March 2016. The panel was managed by OPM Group on behalf of the
Global Food Security Programme, to gather the views and opinions from a recruited sample of members of the public on a variety food security related topics.
The project implemented a variety of online and face to face methods.
Learn more about the project here.
- Beautiful Lives - Generation Swipe In this one-month long community, Beautiful Lives gathered 50 sixteen and seventeen year-olds to understand their attitudes and perspectives. Participants came from different educational backgrounds and regions of the Netherlands. The findings were brought back in-house to be shared with their partners. Generation Swipe allowed Beautiful Lives to immerse themselves in the world of students. Their findings allowed them to understand student experiences and create focussed strategic routes to reach their (future) target audiences.
Members are asked how they shop for groceries (online, with or without a grocery list), when they shop for groceries (time of day and frequency),
and where they shop for groceries (supermarket, butchery/bakery).
Additionally, community members are asked questions about their budget, what they like and don't like about the experience of grocery shopping (i.e. online vs. supermarket), trends they are noticing, and ideas for future developments.
Questionnaire Back up findings with data. It’s hard to argue with cold, hard facts.
Challenge Crowdsource ideas and ask your community to innovate together.
Journal The perfect module for customer journeys and in-home user testing.
- Customer Community
- Insights Community
- Private Social Network
- Innovation Community
- Employee Community
- B2B Community