Invites are mostly used for Invite only platforms. New members need an invite link to register to the platform. An invite email contains a unique link that directs the member to the registration page. This link can only be used once. There are a few ways to send invitations:
- Send an invite based on email address.
- Send an invite based on an invite code.
- Import members from a CSV file.
You can enable or disable users to change their language during registration that is different then the one set in the platform invite. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Go to the Configure page at the top menu.
- Underneath Users, choose Profile at the left menu.
- At Change Language During Registration you can turn the ON/OFF switch to allow your members.