The Blog module allows you to post articles informing participants about interesting news and developments in the community. The difference between the Blog and News modules is that the Blog module allows the participants to comment on the articles.
You can change the settings of the blog module by following the steps below:
- Go to the Configure page at the top menu.
- Choose Blog underneath the Modules section at the left menu.
- You can configure your Blog Startpage.
- Choose how many Articles per page you want to show.
- Allow or disallow Images, Videos and Documents.
- Choose how many Comments Per Page you want to show and the Comments Order.
- Allow or disallow Social Sharing.
You can’t sort the blog posts since these are always based on the publish date. If you want to change the order of the blog posts, please change the start date of the blog article. Also, please ignore the order of all posts in the admin section. This is not the same as you can see in the front end.