The Questionnaire Module is a comprehensive tool that allows you to create surveys for both quantitative and qualitative research. It is possible to make questions mandatory, randomize questions, pipe answers from one question to another, add page logic and, if you use the Gamification feature, award points or badges to members who have completed the questionnaire.
You can change settings and configure your Questionnaire module by following the steps below:
- Go to Configure at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Questionnaire underneath Modules at the left menu.
- Choose the number of Questionnaires per page you would like to show.
- Allow or disallow community managers to upload attachments like images, videos and documents by clicking the ON/OFF button.
- Allow users to share Questionnaires on social networks (only applicable for open platforms).
- Learn more about programming your Questionnaire and the questions types supported.
Analyzing Results module
CMNTY Platform also lets you easily analyze the questionnaire results in CMNTY Pulse. You will find colorful, easy-to-read graphs so that you can see your quantitative data at a glance and, for qualitative responses, you can search for keywords or terms. Graphs can be downloaded as PDFs in case you want to share them with clients or colleagues and we have an Export Tool that lets you get at the raw data.
You can also filter your results to show only response data from certain user groups or individual users, giving you easy access to even the most granular data. Learn more about analyzing the Questionnaire module.