At the Questionnaire question types multiple choice questions, multiple choice grids, rating scale matrices, and slider questions, you can provide multiple answer rows, labels, or grid choices.
You can do this by following the steps below:
- Go to the Publish page at the top menu.
- Choose Questionnaire at the left menu.
- Click Program in the Options dropdown bar. Click Add Question on the next page.
- Fill in the question and select the Question Type, for example: multiple choice (multiple answer).
- To fill multiple fields at once at Answers, simply copy and paste a list of options into the first field.
Bullets and numberings will be filtered out. Your text will automatically be divided into separate answer rows, labels, or grid choices.