Every time a user or guest clicks on your campaign link, the campaign tracker will record this in the campaign analysis. You can see information both about the total number of clicks and the total number of unique clicks.
Example: When a member clicks on your link twice, the number of total clicks is two, but the number of total unique clicks is one since it was the same user clicking twice. The results will also define different types of users who click on your links. This information is obtained using cookies.
- Existing users are defined as users who are already logged in before they click on the link.
- New users are users that clicked on the link and then registered within 7 days of doing so.
- Guests can be users that are not logged in (when they do log in they will be converted to an Existing user), users that are not registered yet (when they do register within 7 days, they will be converted to New users), or guests that do not register or log in at all (they will stay Guests).
You can analyze a campaign by following the steps below:
- Go to Analyze at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Campaign at the left menu.
- Select the right campaign and choose Analyze in the Options drop-down.
Need help setting up a campaign? This article might help!
Read more about the capabilities of our platform here!