You can analyze a questionnaire from your CMNTY Platform by following the steps below:
- Go to Analyze at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Questionnaire at the left menu.
- Select the questionnaire you would like to analyze. Choose Analyze in the Options drop-down menu. You will see an overview of real-time results broken down per question for your entire community.
- You can also filter these results to see only results from certain Groups or Users. To filter by user group, select a single user group or multiple user groups from the Filter by Groups drop-down. To see responses from a specific user, type in user information to search for individual users in the Filter by Users text box.
- You can also download all of the results as a PDF.
Open-ended responses If you’re on the analyze page, you’ll see that there is a place where you can see the open-ended responses. In the column, under Response total for Open answer questions, you’ll see an arrow. You can click on it and see the responses. Alternately, you can go to export and create an export of Platform Content that includes things from your Questionnaire.