Blog categories are meant to organize your blogs and will be visible on the front-end of the platform.
Example: You can create a category “runners” and a category “bikers”. If you post a blog about running shoes, you can add this to the “runners” category.
You can make a new blog category and add a blog article to a category by following the steps below:
- Go to Publish at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Blog at the left menu.
- Choose a blog post and click Edit at the Options drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click the Blog Categories drop-down menu.
- Select an existing category to add the blog article to it.
- Click Add Category to create a new category.
- You can add or delete blog categories by going to Admin > Configure > Categories > Blog.
Read about more exciting features and modules included within the CMNTY platform
Read more about building an online community following the why, how and what