A Challenge idea is a user’s submission to a challenge. This module can be used for idea generation and crowdsourcing. State your idea or invention and let members give feedback on it. Members can upload photos, videos, and like each other’s ideas.
You can add a new challenge by following the steps below:
- Go to Publish at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Challenge at the left menu.
- Click Add Challenge to create a new Challenge.
You can move ideas between Challenges by following the steps below:
- Go to the idea to move in the front-end.
- Click the Gear icon and choose Move.
- Select the Challenge then click Move Idea.
You can turn off idea submission to a specific Challenge by following the steps below:
- Go Edit the Challenge in Admin.
- Under Challenge Settings, find Allow Adding Ideas.
- Set to Off.
Need more information? Read more about the challenge module here.