You create your own custom roles for your CMNTY Platform by following the steps below:
- Go to the Configure page at the top menu of the admin section.
- Underneath Users, choose User Roles at the left menu.
- Click Add User Role in the overview.
- Fill in the Name of your new user role.
- Choose the predefined user role on which the new user role should be based.
- You can turn switches on and of to highlight posts that are added by users within this role. You can also activate the Show On Community Overview Page to display users within this user role on the community overview page as the parent role. Deactivate to exclude users with this role from the community page.
You will be able to name your new role and choose a parent role. The permissions of the new user role will be exactly the same as the permissions of the parent role at the moment of creating the role.