In case you make a .CSV export in a non-Roman language, such as Russian for example, there is a special way to open this .CSV file in Excel.
Follow these steps below to open a non-Roman language export file in Excel:
- Make an export like described in this article about data exports.
- Save the .CSV file.
- Open a new document in the Excel program on your computer.
- Press Data in the navigation menu on top.
- Choose Import data from a text file.
- Select your .CSV export file and click OK.
- Choose file origin: Unicode (UTF-8) and click Next.
- Choose your separation stabbing (divide data in columns).