You can delete users from your CMNTY platform by following the steps below:
- Go to the Manage page at the top menu.
- Underneath Users, choose User management at the left menu.
- In the Options dropdown menu next to a user, choose Delete.
- You will see two options for deleting user data and content. Delete user data will remove user profile data but wil keep all of the content they contributed (e.i. forum posts, comments on your blog, etc.). Since there will no longer be a user associated with each piece of content, the author will just appear anonymous. You will see that the content is posted by [deleted]. Also in export you can find all export data together with username [deleted] and user ID 0. Delete user data and content will remove user profile data as well as any content they contributed to your community.
- You can also delete multiple users by clicking on the Mass Action button and choosing Delete.
Deleting users will remove them irretrievably and we will not be able to provide you with data about the users after they have been removed.