You can allow your members to report and submit a technical issue within your community using the default Feedback page. The email will be sent to the platform sender address. The Feedback page allows a member to enter a description and attach a file up to 1000mb.
Using Language Overrides (Plus Plan) you can customize the language if you’d like to change the wording to a more general feedback page.
To add or remove the Feedback page,
- Go to the Admin section of your CMNTY Platform.
- Select Configure.
- Under the General heading from the left menu, select Menu Configuration.
From here you can “X” out the Feedback page to remove it, or to add it:
- Click within the Main Navigation or Footer section
- From the Type of Page dropdown select default page
- Under the Item dropdown select Feedback and click Add