The Admin menu is divided in different tabs. In the Publish tab of the Admin section you can add content to your CMNTY Platform. You will use the Publish section before and during your project:
- Prepare and Publish module content.
- Fill your webshop.
- Create custom elements or custom pages with extra information to add to your CMNTY Platform (This is a Plus plan feature).
- Prepare and later also send newsletters.
- Add content to your widgets.
One of the first things to do in publish to get started, is making sure there is content in your modules, you don’t want to invite members to an empty platform. Here’s an example on how to do this. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Publish tab at the top menu in your admin section.
- Select a module in the left menu, for example: Challenge.
- Click Add Challenge in de overview.
Schedule or Draft your content
When you are saving the content you have created, you can save it as a draft or schedule it to automatically become active later on. Draft and Scheduled content will not be visible for members or observers until the content is published (Active).
Stepboard and Questionnaire content
When you use the Stepboard or Questionnaire module, keep in mind that first, you have to add a Stepboard or Questionnaire before you can add Steps and Questions. Simply click the Options dropdown on the overview page to add them.
Newsletters can be used during your project to inform and engage members. You can prepare a Newsletter template and duplicate it to make sure all your newsletters have the same layout.