The Recent Badges widget shows the Badges users have recently earned. The recent badges widget is often placed in the sidebar.
If you go to the Community page, this widget will show the badges users earned recently in one clear overview, so you don’t have to click on someone’s profile to see it.
You can determine how many badges will be shown and which badges will be shown in the widget, in the Admin section by following the steps below:
- Choose Configure at the top menu of Admin.
- Choose Widgets at the left menu.
- Search for the Recent Badges widget and select Edit at the Options drop-down.
- For the widget to show, it is important that you decide which badges you want to display. If none of the checkboxes are checked, the widget will not be shown. Click anywhere in the Badges section.
- Select the badges you would like to be shown.
You can add this widget to a page by following the steps in this article