You can sell items through the Webshop module by following the steps below:
- Go to Publish at the top menu of Admin.
- Choose Webshop at the left menu.
- Click Add Webshop Item. You will be able to add an item name and description, visuals, determine how many points the item will cost and determine the quantity of items in stock.
Stock on an item must be set before the item appears in the front-end Webshop.
You can also categorize items in your Webshop to allow buyers to browse items more easily by following the steps below:
- Go to Configure at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Categories at the left menu and click Webshop.
- Click Add Webshop Category and name your new category.
Need more information?
Read more about building an online community following the why, how and what.