Send Invite function of Focus allows for you to send out invites to members so they can join your session. Invites include an ICS file to add the event to their calendar software.
Send Invite function will only send to users who have access to the session based on the User Group assigned to the session. Invites can only be sent once to each attendee, so if any new members are added to the platform or user group, use the feature to send those users an invite. Additional reminders can be sent through the Newsletter.
If the Focus event is rescheduled or cancelled after an invite email is sent, the invited members will receive an email notification of the rescheduled time with an ICS file or that the session is cancelled.
You can invite members to a Focus session once it has been created by following the steps below:
- Go to Activities at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Focus from the dropdown menu.
- Click Options on the session to invite members to in the overview.
- Select Send Invite in the drop-down menu.
- Confirm by selecting Send Invite.