You can easily arrange the order of things you created like questions in Questionnaire, Forum boards, steps in Stepboard, etc. To show you how to do this, let’s take a look at the forum module as an example:
- Go to Publish at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Forum.
- You are now on the Overview tab. To change the order of the Boards, click on the Sort icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Simply Drag & Drop the boards by clicking on the symbol that’s located left from a board. Changes will be saved automatically.
Let’s take a look at another example: the steps of the Stepboard Module.
- Go to Publish at the top menu of Admin.
- Choose Stepboard at the left menu.
- Choose Steps in the Options drop-down menu of the stepboard from which you would like to change the order of the steps.
- Click the Sort View button in the right corner of the page.
- Simply Drag & Drop the steps to rearrange the order. Changes will automatically be saved.
Read more about general platform management!