A nice example of how you can use an iFrame is integrating Google Calendar on a custom page.
You can embed a live calendar for others to edit along with you, or privately edit it so all visitors can see your updates to events.
- Visit your Google Calendar in Google.
- Click on the Gear Icon -> Settings -> Calendars -> to find the title of the calendar you’d like to embed, click on it.
- Find “Embed this Calendar” and copy the HTML code.
- Visit your CMNTY Platform and create or edit a custom page.
- Select the ‘Insert Iframe’ option in the text editor and paste your HTML here.
On the desktop, it will show the bigger “Calendar View,” and a more narrow version “Agenda View” to visitors using a mobile device.
You can find other articles about front-end customization here.