The Who’s Online Widget gives an overview of all members who are online in the platform at that moment. Members and community managers can easily see if there is someone online to chat with or to ask question to.
You can change the settings of the Who’s Online widget by following the steps below:
- Go to the Configure page at the top menu.
- Choose Widgets at the left menu.
- Select Who’s Online Widget.
- Give the widget a name and if possibly add a description.
- Choose how many members you want to be displayed in the widget.
You can activate or deactivate the widgets from one or more pages by following the steps in this article.