The Who’s Online Widget gives an overview of all members who are online on the platform at that moment. Members and community managers can easily see if there is someone online to chat with or to ask a question to.
You can change the settings of the Who’s Online widget by following the steps below:
- Go to Configure at the top menu in Admin.
- Choose Widgets at the left menu.
- Select Who’s Online Widget.
- Give the widget a name and, if possible, add a description.
- Choose how many members you want to be displayed in the widget.
You can activate or deactivate the widgets from one or more pages by following the steps in this article.
CMNTY software just became fully DIY, check out our public help center!